The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC), is best known for changing the railway ticketing booking procedure in India. It is an internet based website and mobile application which helps the users to book e-tickets, check PNR Status and Live Train Status. IRCTC recently revamped its official irctc.co.in webpage, and the new IRCTC next generation comes with the easy online ticket booking process as well as some additional features also, and it was launched by member traffic Mohamed Jamshed. One of the best features of the new next gen IRCTC is that now the user doesn’t require to login to check train or seat availability or ticket fare.
IRCTC Next Generation
Now Indian Railways started moving it’s IRCTC account users to new e-ticket booking system. When the user first time sign in or login to NGET account, the system shows a message saying ‘Dear Customer, You have been effectively moved to Next Generation e-Ticketing site. To Print/Cancel/FileTDR of your old exchanges done before movement, click “My Transactions” beneath. To book e-tickets, click “Continue For Booking’. After updating the system, new changes can also be seen in ‘Booked Ticket History’.
There are numerous new elements added to NGET IRCTC account like the trip organizer to book tickets for holiday seasons. Center for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) is an authorized agency that designs, develop and maintain all Indian Railways related website, application and other tools to make railway e-ticket booking process more efficient.
How to Create NGET IRCTC Account
To check trains on a specific date and class, there is no need to have an account but for booking an online e-ticket, IRCTC account is compulsory. If don’t have an NGET account, just follow the simple steps as stated below and you can create an account within a few minutes.
- Click on the Register button (Present at the top of the page)
- Once you click on it, it will lead to another page called “Individual Registration”
- Fill all the details in that page like Personal Details, Residential Details, and Captcha.
- Click on “Agree to the terms and conditions”
- Finally, click on “Register” to create a new IRCTC account.
Next Generation IRCTC Login Process
- First, you need to go to official IRCTC portal
- Now click on ‘Login’ option present at the top of the website
- Enter your valid IRCTC User ID and Password
- In case you forget your login credentials then click on ‘Forgot Password’ link and IRCTC will send the password to your registered mobile number and email ID
Yet struggling to retrieve forgotten User ID and Password, here’s a quick guide – 4 Simple Methods to Recover IRCTC Account
- Now enter your correct password and click on ‘Login’ option
- Then, you will be redirected into your account